As of July 1, 2013 private party firearm sales through Colorado Gun Market have been suspended. Private party sales will return in the first few months of 2015 after we repeal the private sale ban.

Welcome to the Colorado Gun Market Site! This site is sponsored by Rocky Mountain Gun Owners (www.rmgo.org). Based in Colorado, Rocky Mountain Gun Owners is Colorado's largest state-based gun lobby. It is a group solely dedicated to the Second Amendment of the U.S. Constitution. Our strategy is simple: don't give an inch.

If you are an active RMGO member and are unable to login please email cgm@rmgo.org. Please provide your full name and email address.  We will need this information to check our membership records in order to verify your access to ColoGunMarket.com.

Only active RMGO members are given access to post ads on this site.  However, anyone may view and search and respond to posted ads.   If you wish to post and would like to become a member of RMGO, click here to join.

A list of FAQs are available to answer questions you might have.  CLICK HERE.

Latest Listings

UAG 2-Piece AR15 or M4 Carbine Length Handguards

UAG 2-Piece AR15 or M4 Carbine Length Handguards

Check with seller - Highlands Ranch (Colorado) - January 19, 2015

UAG 2-Piece AR15 or M4 Carbine Rifle Quad 4-Weaver/Picatinny Rail Aluminum Handguard Brand new and never used. (bipod not included) I ordered the wrong size; needed mid-length for my Ar-15, but ended up with these carbine length handguards. Fits Ar-15 and M4 Carbine Rifles. Provides 4-Weaver/Picatin...

Brass, Books, Gun Boxes and other Misc

$500.00 - Greeley (Colorado) - January 19, 2015

We have a table full of misc clearance items valued at $650 but we want the room for other things being brought back from SHOT Show, so if you can come get it we will take $500 for the lot of it

Sig Arm Brace

Sig Arm Brace

$110.00 - Greeley (Colorado) - January 18, 2015

These Sig arm braces for the AR pistol come with the now outdated letter from the ATF stating that they are not a butt stock call or come get one now before you need class III paperwork

WTS - Left handed leather holster and belt

WTS - Left handed leather holster and belt

$75.00 - Greeley (Colorado) - January 1, 2015

I have a leather left handed holster and gun belt with ammo loops for a revolver for sale in Greeley. High quality leather in excellent condition and the belt is 46 1/2 inches long and holds .357 and .38 ammo, not sure what other calibers it will hold. Price is $75.Please e-mail me at ...

Barrel

Check with seller - Denver (NE Colorado) - December 9, 2014

Would like to buy a barrel for a Ruger Police Service Six .357 magnum.

Get Notifications of New Listings in Your Email

Enter your email address:

Follow us on Twitter