As of July 1, 2013 private party firearm sales through Colorado Gun Market have been suspended. Private party sales will return in the first few months of 2015 after we repeal the private sale ban.

Welcome to the Colorado Gun Market Site! This site is sponsored by Rocky Mountain Gun Owners (www.rmgo.org). Based in Colorado, Rocky Mountain Gun Owners is Colorado's largest state-based gun lobby. It is a group solely dedicated to the Second Amendment of the U.S. Constitution. Our strategy is simple: don't give an inch.

If you are an active RMGO member and are unable to login please email cgm@rmgo.org. Please provide your full name and email address.  We will need this information to check our membership records in order to verify your access to ColoGunMarket.com.

Only active RMGO members are given access to post ads on this site.  However, anyone may view and search and respond to posted ads.   If you wish to post and would like to become a member of RMGO, click here to join.

A list of FAQs are available to answer questions you might have.  CLICK HERE.

Latest Listings

Nov 29 Gun and fishing auction

$1.00 - Longmont (Front Range) - November 28, 2014

Pacific Auction Companies 1330 MAin Street, Longmont Co 80501 150+ guns ammo, reloading gear, bamboo fly rods and tons of rod building supplies. Over 25,000 rds of 22 rimfire ammo in short, LR and 22 mag. Nice scopes 5th wheel trailer, boat, truck with ssnowplow,etc. Swarovrski spotting scope, M1 Ga...

400rds ZQ1 7.62x51 147gr FMJ Brass Cased Non Metallic

400rds ZQ1 7.62x51 147gr FMJ Brass Cased Non Metallic

$200.00 - Loveland (Colorado) - November 20, 2014

These are awesome target/plinking  rounds for .50c/rd. and they run good in my 716 and my buddies SR762. They are good for about 1.5-2 MOA out of a Semi auto. Asking $200 for the lot or will sell in 100rd lots. Contact at shellrob21@comcast.net for more info. Thanks for looking,

LOWER PRICE -- 7.62x51mm NATO Cartridges (340 cartridges)

LOWER PRICE -- 7.62x51mm NATO Cartridges (340 cartridges)

$295.00 - Fort Collins (Larimer County) - November 19, 2014

147 Gr., FMJ, Western Cartridge Co., Headstamp reads "WCC 95" with the NATO emblem of a cross in a circle. Total lot price for 340 cartridges is $295.00.  Price is negotiable. Ammo can as shown is FREE.  Genuine U.S. GI Parkerized Steel 5-Round Stripper Clips (quantity of 68) as shown are ...

AK-47

AK-47

$900.00 - Deer Trail (Rocky Mountain West) - November 18, 2014

I got this for a customer that buys a lot of stuff that he sights in, puts in the safe, and forgets about.  He recently upgraded to a couple of high end Class 3’s and would like to sell this one to recoup some of the costs.   Tricked out AK-47 with TAPCO folding stock and fore end th...

AK-47

$900.00 - () - November 18, 2014

I got this for a customer that buys a lot of stuff that he sights in, puts in the safe, and forgets about.  He recently upgraded to a couple of high end Class 3’s and would like to sell this one to recoup some of the costs.   Tricked out AK-47 with TAPCO folding stock and fore end th...

Smith & Wesson M&P-15T, Magpull edition

Smith & Wesson M&P-15T, Magpull edition

$1,100.00 - Deer Trail (Rocky Mountain West) - November 18, 2014

I got this for a customer that buys a lot of stuff that he sights in, puts in the safe, and forgets about.  He recently upgraded to a couple of high end Class 3’s and would like to sell this one to recoup some of the costs. Smith & Wesson M&P series AR-15, Magpul addition.  H...

22 Ammo 1 case, 5000 Rounds $500

$500.00 - () - November 16, 2014

American Eagle Plated RN,  100x50 Round Boxes in factory case. Hard to find...will trade for Silver Coins Paul 7206849698

Ammo reloading equipment

Ammo reloading equipment

$500.00 - Greeley (Colorado) - November 15, 2014

I'm selling a lot of firearm reloading equipment, perfect for anyone who wants to start reloading or wants near new equipment. I researched everything at MidwayUSA and Cabelas online and it would cost about $840 new for all of this without the used brass, I would like $500 cash. You're saving $350 w...

Bullseye or Unique Gun Powder

Check with seller - Estes Park (Northern Colorado) - November 12, 2014

Needed :  reloading powder:  Bullyseye or Unigue. E-Mail me at judyrick53@aol.com Northern Colorado area.

WTB H&R Handi Rifle barrel

Check with seller - Littleton (Colorado front range) - November 11, 2014

WTB Handi Rifle barrel, 12or 20 ga. Shotgun or most any rifle caliber. Please let me know what you have.   thanks Gene gnpmullane@msn.com

Get Notifications of New Listings in Your Email

Enter your email address:

Follow us on Twitter