As of July 1, 2013 private party firearm sales through Colorado Gun Market have been suspended. Private party sales will return in the first few months of 2015 after we repeal the private sale ban.

Welcome to the Colorado Gun Market Site! This site is sponsored by Rocky Mountain Gun Owners (www.rmgo.org). Based in Colorado, Rocky Mountain Gun Owners is Colorado's largest state-based gun lobby. It is a group solely dedicated to the Second Amendment of the U.S. Constitution. Our strategy is simple: don't give an inch.

If you are an active RMGO member and are unable to login please email cgm@rmgo.org. Please provide your full name and email address.  We will need this information to check our membership records in order to verify your access to ColoGunMarket.com.

Only active RMGO members are given access to post ads on this site.  However, anyone may view and search and respond to posted ads.   If you wish to post and would like to become a member of RMGO, click here to join.

A list of FAQs are available to answer questions you might have.  CLICK HERE.

Latest Listings

Cobray Model D

Cobray Model D

Check with seller - Greeley (Colorado) - July 25, 2015

This is a Cobray Model D single shot break barrel pistol in 45 Colt/.410   

Iver Johnson Model 32 Safety Automatic

Iver Johnson Model 32 Safety Automatic

$175.00 - Greeley (Colorado) - July 25, 2015

This Iver Johnson model 32 Safety automatic is a hammerless revolver in 32 S&W, it is used but in good working condition (verified by gunsmith) This gun was made famous because it is the same model (not same gun) that was used to shoot President William McKinley in 1901 All items sold ...

.45 acp Brass For Sale

.45 acp Brass For Sale

$4.00 - Longmont (Colorado) - July 17, 2015

.45acp Brass for sale - $4 per pound    Cleaned and tumbled once fired .45acp brass. $4 per pound. About 80 pieces per pound. Contact Scott at 720-491-0948.  

Omega Aqua Terra 150M James Bond Limited Edition

Omega Aqua Terra 150M James Bond Limited Edition

$10,000.00 - Greeley (Colorado) - July 13, 2015

In anticipation of SPECTRE, the James Bond film scheduled to be released this year, OMEGA has created a limited edition Seamaster Aqua Terra 150M model inspired by the Bond family coat of arms.Among the most striking elements of this 41.5 mm stainless steel timepiece is the oscillating weight. This ...

4 bricks remington 22 golden

$52.50 - Longmont (colorado eastern slope) - July 9, 2015

4 bricks remington 22 golden, $52.50 per brick, longmont, 303 489 6929

Firing Line of Aurora does not believe in private party transfers!

Check with seller - Aurora () - July 8, 2015

I happened to be near Firing Line of Aurora and needed to do a quick private transfer. I have been an occasional customer of this place since the late 80's. This time I walked in with another gun collector and inquired about a transfer. I was told they will not do a private transfer. I then asked to...

DPMS LRPK308 Lower Parts Kit

$55.00 - Thornton (Colorado) - July 8, 2015

New, never opened. RMGO members only please. Cash only.

WTB - Springfield 1911 in 40 S&W

WTB - Springfield 1911 in 40 S&W

Check with seller - Greeley (Colorado) - June 23, 2015

I’m looking for a full size Springfield Loaded 1911 in 40 S&W. It can have some wear but it must function good. I would prefer it include the factory case and manual and factory grips but it’s not a must. If you have one you would like to sell please e-mail me at Christopher40@q.com&...

smith&wesson 22cal air rifle

$150.00 - Englewood (south metro) - June 21, 2015

WANT TO SELL   smith&wesson 22 cal pump up air rifle, single shot, npumps up and shoots fine, bluing 90%, wood 90%, comes in soft case   fcall 720-290-0935     no texting please    no pics

22 LONG RIFLE AMMO

Check with seller - Englewood (south metro) - June 13, 2015

WANT TO SELL   7 boxes federal 325 rd box                   $227.50     5 boxes winchester  555 rd box             $275.00   ...

Get Notifications of New Listings in Your Email

Enter your email address:

Follow us on Twitter